Errata corridge

Ok.
So I might have been a tad optimistic there.
With good reason though, she told me we were square with this last rent. Turns out we're not; she needs my whole deposit to pay whatever bills arrive once I'm gone. I tried to reason with her; we never paid that much in bills. And it is not like I am going away to disappear forever. Ought to be simple math; I leave her whatever we spend usually and a little more for anything unforeseen. Or I transfer money. She would hear no reason.

So I told her to take my deposit and infilarselo su per il culo.

I realize I might be a tad on the edge as well, and just a little overworked. But hell. She was my roommate for almost 3 years, and I sort of thought of her as a friend.

Comments

Leoparddrengen said…
Too bad it has to end like that, if you have been on friendly terms till now.

But I'm happy to learn some Italian :)
kyllyan said…
Yeah, really bad. I'm pissed. And disappointed. We have been almost-friends, we're both very private persons but with a lot of respect for each other. And all this for money =(.
Anyway-
You learned some Italian and I have more ! Swearing in Italy is just plain creativity, actually Tuscan people (Tuscany is where I live) are famous for their very creative swearing. They make the funniest associations, I ought to share in a post sometime, you just gave me an idea =)

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Making a new friend

Tamed