Offer

We were hanging out in the restaurant downstairs; golden light falling through the huge windows. I waiting behind the bar for our guests to arrive.

He:
"Your Italian is perfect but you speak Danish very well too. It really is incredible."
I:
"Yeah, well. (?) I am Danish you know."
He:
"Whaddyamean ? Danish ? So you have...you know...Danish citizenship ?"
I:
"Yeah, are you kidding? I'm Danish though I spent 15 years in Italy."
He:
"Oh. Will you marry me ?"
I:
"Ha, ha. That's good. Heh. But you ought not ask a girl to marry you like this..."
He:
(grabbing a vase with flowers from the nearest table and going down on one knee)
"K, will you marry me ?"
I:
"Come on - (giggling) - this is.... it's not... come on, get up..."
He:
"K, will you marry me ? Please ? I need your citizenship...."

I blushed in spite of myself.

Comments

Nix said…
oppppaaaa
but what do you mean he needs your citizenship?
isn't the guy danish?

beijos
N
kyllyan said…
Hi Nix@
good to se you're alive and rocking =).
First of all:
Ought your first question not be:
Well, K, are you married then ?

And no, the guy isn't Danish, he's from Macedonia (fruity and nice, hah =)

Beijos
Nix said…
Well, K, are you married then ?
huhu
kyllyan said…
Nix:
You and I both know that I cannot wait to get married. I am worth nothing without that ring, and everything will fix itself once I get married. It will be a dream come true and the fulfilling of *all* of my aspirations and goals in life BLAH BLAH BLAH-

what do *you* think ?
Nix said…
huhu
did he at least pronounced it
with a ring in the hand?
kyllyan said…
No. If he had been able to find one though, he would have. Actually I think he would have done pretty much anything I would have asked him, if he thought I might say yes. He needs it badly it seems =).
Nix said…
... your love or the danish citizenship?
huhu

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Tamed

Making a new friend