Backstage

Not a lot of things going on lately, and I am not blogging about the few things that *are* happening.
(Well, I am blogging, but not publishing. Private records, sorry =))
So how 'bout I round up a few loose ends I realize, I left hanging ?

Noise Alert - I'm still dancing. I have no means of getting rid of this energy right now. Will try and write. Or make more chocolate cake tomorrow. Or kill myself rollerblading.

Terrorizing my peacelily - It worked. It is flowering. So are the huge lilies I bought for myself 4 days ago. Intoxicating the whole apartment with their heady scent. Sensuous, monstrous things.

Death by chocolate - Still trying to kill myself there. Did yet another batch of the Chocolate Oblivion for a special occasion Thursday. Finished it all off this morning for breakfast (see Noise Alert) and then I took the sorry remains to work. Will have to do yet another batch to have something to bring Thursday. I will. Tomorrow morning. And eat something else for breakfast. I swear.

Selfportrait(s) - I did no more selfportraits. But I put up my desk in my room. And it is a big thing for me, that I may now (finally) design a bit, get my showreel done, put up my sewing-machine or paint those canvasses. For now I keep it scrupulously clean. And look at it every day, thinking about what I might like to do there. Soon.

Making a new friend - I have spoken to her on the phone, we made a couple of appointments, but for one reason or another, we didn't make it. Me working in the evenings is probably killing my social life (wait; I don't have a social life to kill) - but it will come. On another (not wholly different) note - and YAY! - I am off to Italy to see my Italian friends on the 21st of April. I'm gone for a week and it feels so far away yet, as to be unreal. I can't believe I am going for the first time since I came home. Precisely 7 months has passed. Wow.

Ilddåb - The jury's still out on that one. My impression is, that we're communicating better. We still do not agree on a lot of things but I see staff discussing openly. Having an opinion. Getting involved and feeling free to do it. Which is good enough for now. So we'll see how it all turns out.

Beautiful Copenhagen - Oh. YES. Copenhagen is still beautiful. Getting better even.

I realize I haven't picked up on everything, but this is a good start. Good enough that I am even slightly sleepy now =).

Comments

Bloggalicious said…
I'm loving these thoughtful recaps - thanks for updating. And also thanks for the beautiful language :-)
kyllyan said…
@bloggalicious:
Well, thank *you*, - I'm doing my best, it is lovely to hear that you liked it. Thank you =). Have a lovely night

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Making a new friend

Tamed