Montecristo

I had a wonderful evening yesterday night, it was a long time i didn't see my godmother. We had dinner indeed at Montecristo, the grilled calamari stuffed with buffalo mozzarella and the Greek catalana of scampi and shrimps. I even discovered a Sicilian Chardonnay (Fina; note to self) that may match that of Planeta. Incredible. We spoke about her work (she's a tourist guide, she bring Danish people to Italy and Italian ones to Denmark ) and even agreed to get together and *do* something. We spoke about my godfather who was very ill recently, but is getting very well very fast. We both got slightly tipsy and i didn't get to bed before two. And there I went dreaming just when I thought I didn't need it.

I dreamt I was at my place with a few friends, chatting and laughing.
The door opens and in comes the sister of my ex, with her boyfriend and her uncle (they all lived together in a huge house while I was with my ex).
She says "what are you doing here?" - and that is just the gist of that dream.
She had this way of making you feel that what *she* had, did and felt was better.

I have never been one to be intimidated by other people, i reckon we're all different, and that what works for me, might not work for others. But the thing is, (in the dream) *she walks in *my* door and asks me what I'm doing in *my house*. The dream doesn't end there, but this is the important part.

I feel threatened in something that is mine. Rightfully mine. Nice and simple way to put it to myself, i love my capacity of dreaming and understanding what I dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Making a new friend

Tamed