Back to Monday then

...already a tiring one.

The way my computer broke down Friday proves to be a pain-in-the-beehind now. I have all my backups yes, but our admin-guy is in Milan all day and can't transfer them to me from the server. I can not hook up to our server without him and so I must move files and projects back and forth manually using my 1GB usb-drive. From a Mac. That is not mine. 

Grr. I'd rather blog all day, check my mail, browse my fave-blogs or find that gorgonzola-mousse recipe than run back and forth with a stick.

Comments

Nix said…
so what do you complain about?
you should be happy to have spare time to search for the 'dreadful' gorgonzola cheese recipe...
kyllyan said…
That I have work to do dear. And you know how much I hate waiting. Waiting for the files to transfer from that Mac to my Usb and then form my Usb to my Pc. But that's why you're throwing in your two cents, anyway isn't it ? You're hoping we might discuss the whole PC/MAC thingy again =)

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Making a new friend

Tamed