Been up to

something Kyllyan, have you ? You haven't blogged for a few days ?
K: Yes, I've been busy preparing a movie, a client has chosen me as avatar on their new site.

Ah, so you think you might be a good actress, and have a future in the movies ?
K: Well, no, but ... the client didn't have much of a budget, and ehm, I happened to be around, ... the producer saw me, cast me as actress and had me do a test*.

Happened to be around eh ? Come on, you wanted to and thought you could do better than a professional actress, elbowing your way to stardom.
K: Ehm, no. Actually I designed the site, presented the project and did the translations as well, so I kind of... happened to be around, yes.

Ok then. So what's your next project ? What are you going to be working on ?
K: It's sort of a priority right now, to stop my collegues taking the p*ss out of me every time I pass, and yell "click here to make me take my clothes off", "click this" and so on .
Then I'll definitely go back to just designing and... you know, live my life and blog about it.


Comments

Nix said…
and who is this Sara? i preferred Tine... she's doing a test and she already got a phony name to starve off paparazzis...
kyllyan said…
@nix:
Yes I know dear. The client wanted to honour the account (Sara) so that's the story =)...
Anonymous said…
Well isn't that the essence of an avatar ? To give an improved image of somebody else ;)
kyllyan said…
penpal@
yes, probably, but let's hope IRL Sara doesn't feel the same way, I have to work with her every day =)

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Making a new friend

Tamed