In love already

I had just the kind of Sunday I dreamed about when imagining coming back to Dk.
Slow, lazy Sunday mornings with long coffees, lit candles, John Mayer on the stereo and a fire lit (bonus). Then brother arrived with wife and 2 whirlwind-kids, just happy to see me after the initial disappointment of not having to take a plane to come see me. They brought gifts, homemade chocolate cake, a fave Barolo and a huge plant that I love and then they set off to jump in my bed (the kids that is....).
Later we went out for lunch and then footballgame in the Park. I am not much into football, but I am very much into seeing Bro unwind and become totally relaxed, a kid again.
His thing, and I sure love to see him do it. I had one to many beers ( but followed the game nicely and at least managed to yell and boo and cheer in the right places for the right reasons =) ) so I walked home afterwards through the fabulous, eternal nightfall that I so love in Denmark. Everything becomes such a unique shade of blue and dark comes so slowly as if it has all the time in the world. I wanted to linger and walk through Assistens Kirkegård, it seemed magic, but I resisted and went straight home to more candles, hot chocolate, and more John Mayer. 

Oh yeah. I'm in love with this already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Making a new friend

What's on my mind 9