Fall

I had a couple of hard weeks.
Work was tough, i got stuck (and gave up at least) in my new-apartment-situation (i didn't get it after all, the elderly couple bailed out) and i just felt kind of... tired. In need of vacation. Again.
So I painted the apartment I share with a friend (thus deciding to stay), I have the Sky tecnician coming tonight to see what can be done, and I solved the problems at work. All this as if it were nothing.

And then i took out my bicycle this morning into the glorious fall.
The air that smelled of wet earth and has a almost-icy tingle to it, the leaves falling all over the place and birds everywhere.

And I realize that i'm just fine. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sure you are. Maybe it wasn't meant to be this time around. Hugs
kyllyan said…
@anna&penpal:
probably wasn't. The important thing though is (as often is the case) that I made a decision. Any decision to get out of that "not-getting-anywhere-limbo".

At least I can start *doing* things and have fun doing them =).

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Tamed

What's on my mind 9