You know you're part of an all-male staff...

- when your collegues greet you "Hi summergoddess!" for just wearing a dress to work
- when a squiffy male guest approaches the bar and all of a sudden there's 3 waiters behind you, asking pointedly how they may help?
- when the cook hang out long after he's off-duty, to ensure you're going home safe and done closing the restaurant.
- when your collegues take over responsability of the winecellar because the 7 male guests there got drunk and too-bold (on expensive wine that *you* sold them), and you ought not to "hang 'round these people anymore".

While I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself, I absolutely love to feel protected like that. I adore my collegues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Making a new friend

What's on my mind 9