Love?

We had to get used to each other, it was a bit like dancing for a little while.
Treading lightly, measuring my every move, getting used to the physical part of it; us responding to each others' movement.
My hands clenching too hard, then relaxing, my thighs flexing, then finding the perfect rhythm, moving just so. Swaying this way, then that.

After a while, I let go of myself, in total abandon.
I could barely breathe, my heart was racing and I was gasping for air; it felt like we had become one.
I could smell my own perspiration, feel small beads of sweat form on my upperlip and drops of it trickle down my spine. I felt like I could do it no more, like I was going to collapse in a sweaty heap, but I kept going, moving steadily, rhythmically, while my head was spinning and thoughts dissolving, blown away to who knows where.

I think I am in love.
With my new old bike.

Comments

Leoparddrengen said…
Oh... for a moment I thought we'd been dancing... ;)
Nix said…
hahahaha wonderful
really great post
kudos kudos kudos
kyllyan said…
@leo:
Haha =). Good one, too: "you *know* when you've been danced!".

@Nix:
Thank you =). You fine there in Brasiu ?
Fresh said…
Reminds me of the late Paul Kjøller and the one-hit-wonder Ibens who just loved his blue blue bike.

Bike away...

Mabye we should race sometime?
I'll give you a 5 K or five minutes head start.
kyllyan said…
@Fresh:
I'll race you anytime. No head start needed, but thanks =).

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Making a new friend

What's on my mind 9