Loop

I can feel it already (links to http://kyllyan.blogspot.com/2010/08/restless-iii.html) as I am walking home, that wind, it is there again.
If I fall into this, I will stay awake all night, thinking in loops, doing nothing with this energy that I can't seem to get rid of, this sensitivity that I won't do without, but that sometimes drive me crazy. The same sensitivity that lets you live the good things this intensely, won't numb down when it comes to bad things, you can't have it and not live the good *and* the bad.

I need to relax. A lot of things are going on right now, work-wise, home-wise and family-wise. And sitting down now to linger on those things won't help me, I need to relax and let decisions take themselves, as they are wont to do. I was bored, (links to I´m bored) now it seems life has thrown me more than I can handle. Sitting here thinking in loops won't help me out.

Will go to bed. And I *will* sleep.

Comments

Uden Relevans said…
I hope you slept well.

Remember 90% of your worries never materialize to anything.

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Making a new friend

Tamed