Widow's Walk

Consider me a widow, boys and I will tell you why.
It's not the man, but it's the marriage that was drowned.
So I walk the walk and wait with watchful eye out to the sky,
Looking for a kind of vesselI have never found.

Though I saw it splinter I keep looking out to sea,
Like a dog with little sense, I keep returning,
To the very area where I did see the thing go down
as if there's something at the site I should be learning.

That line is the horizon. We watch the wind and set the sail,
but save ourselves when all omens point to fail.
If I tell the truth then I will have to tell you this
Though I grieve (and I believe i feel it truly)
but I knew that ship was empty by the time it hit the rocks,
we could not hold on when fate became unruly.

So consider me a widow, boys, and I have told you why.
Does the weather say a better day is nearing?
I'll set my house in order now and wait upon the will
It's clear that I need better skill in steering...

That line is the horizon.We watch the wind and set the sail,
But save ourselves when all omens point to fail.

S. Vega

's been a very long time, lots of things have happened, but i am happier, stronger and hungrier than ever.

And it's a long story.
A story that involves men, women, kittens, happiness, unhappiness, luuuuurve, hate, anger, sadness, madness and eventually a happy ending. Not necessarily in that order. Well, the ending of course goes in the ... well .. end. Anyway. A story I'll tell you sooner or later.
Make that later as i'm busy as usual =).

But.
I've missed you. Missed writing, missed being able to see my life a bit in perspective, missed stealing off, writing for ten minutes, relaxing and just letting thoughts flow. So.
I'm working right now, but i will be back.
'till then... take care

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two years ago

Making a new friend

Tamed