With the start of march, away went...

  • an anniversary not worth remembering but that I will not allow myself to forget. And with that, thoughts of revenge. I have already had it. Revenge is underrated though.
  • personal pride and stubbornness. In favor of making things work out for the best. I think I am growing. And my staff with me.
  • yet another anniversary, that I have promised not to blog about. I didn't. But I felt it passing.
  • filters. I seem to be getting tougher. Like an onion stripped layer by layer, we merely become more what we already are. My eyes water, but I think I like this scent.

Comments

Erik said…
Good luck with your ride :)

Cheers

Erik
restauranter i København
http://restauranter-københavn.dk/

Popular posts from this blog

What's on my mind 9

Two years ago

Tah-dah list